Author Topic: Hi! everyone, EL CAMINO here.  (Read 4917 times)

Offline EL CAMINO

• Administrator
  • The Bug Creator !!
    • Genesis Project home.
Hi! everyone, EL CAMINO here.
« on: May 14, 2014, 06:06:12 AM »
first of all, sorry for the big delay, not sure how things are rigth now, i havent seen the forums since forever, i had some serious personal things to take care of, and didnt had the time to continue coding, also i havent chat with carputer1 (hope he is doing ok), i willl be checking in more often the forums, but sadly, i dont have a decent computer to keep coding, thats if there are users that still need freeIce, also not sure if CdR is still around and coding, but as far as i remember v3 was mostly done by me and carputer1, im wiling to release the source and help out as much as i can with my limited resources, is up to CdR and carputer1 now.

be safe guys, and wish you the best.
If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...

Offline ephect

• Global Moderator
Re: Hi! everyone, EL CAMINO here.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 10:27:49 PM »
First off, welcome back fella, glad to hear thing are back on track in life for U. U've been missed for sure!

cp1, I haven't heard from since last year , when he did as much as he could with the code. He's resigned from the forum, but hope he comes back now since he has some backup.

Cdr has been Mia for quite some time, and prolly hasn't posted since a year n a half.

Forum has been spammed a fair bit, but its slowed down a heap, been cleaning the forum every few days.

hopefully we can get this thing get cranking again!

Offline meddler

• The Frog!
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 12:28:41 PM »
El I am happy to help in whatever way I can... shoot me an email / PM. maybe we can revive FI. :)
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Offline TechnoGuy

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 06:11:54 AM »
I have a brand new car PC just waiting for FreeICE. I wish we could get this going.  What language is it programmed in.  I am willing to try and learn it so that we can move this forward. 

Offline RJ280ZX

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 05:44:06 PM »
I love freeICE and wish I had the latest version.  I was very happy with it and was looking forward to more plugins.